lip

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
anyone have a type r lip on their ride? im looking for some pointers on how to get mine on...its not going to well

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
if the fitment is really bad, they might have sent u the wrong one.... is it abs plastic or fiberglass?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
any pics of the fitment?? I didn't think they were bad, but i could be wrong..so darkside might be right

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
well it says on the inside of it 98-00 2 dr, its abs btw. no pics just got back from tennessee and left my camera at my parents house

wg2k7

Reaction score
does it just seem like its too short? for my mugen knockoff lip i needed to get a friend and stretch the hell out of it, then stretch it more, then it fit, then a few weeks later readjust it

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
when i got my type-r lip it didn't seem to fit exactly, so i had to kind of pull on it to get it over the other side of the bumper. so its a tight fit. i guess that's how it's supposed to be.

type+r+lip+and+shark+fin+022.jpg

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
DarkElegance919 said:
when i got my type-r lip it didn't seem to fit exactly, so i had to kind of pull on it to get it over the other side of the bumper. so its a tight fit. i guess that's how it's supposed to be.

type+r+lip+and+shark+fin+022.jpg

got any other pics that i could maybe reference off of?

mine is a 98 just to clear that up.. :)

yea tennessee... from murfreesboro here :afro:

Last edited:
Back