2005 Dodge Grand Caravan SE

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
This ad is for our 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan SE. This van is in good condition and has plenty of life left. The van is equipped with the popular stow n go seating, which gives you a lot of versatility in the van. It has a dark blue exterior with a clean grey interior. Seats are in great shape, with no rips or tears. The van is the basic SE model, but I have upgraded some things to make the van more “comfortable”. The a/c & heating system works great. I work at a repair facility as a service manager, and made sure this van was in great condition and reliable. We originally purchased the van for taking trips to visit family in Myrtle Beach. We have used the van for 2 trips down. Other than that, the van was sitting in the garage. We used it a couple times for driving around town, but it was never used as a daily driver as my wife & I each have other cars we drive. We purchased the van in 9/2010 & have only put a little over 9000 miles on it. The van currently has about 118,600 miles. That mileage is nothing for these engines. My brother is still driving a 1997 van with just over 200k miles on the odometer.

Now time for some of the upgrades. The exterior is kept pretty much stock. I have upgraded the wheels & tires from an SXT model. So, there are no steel wheels/hubcaps on this van. It now has the 16” alloy SXT wheels with brand new Bridgestone Turanza EL 400 model tires. The tires have less than 5,000 miles on them and still have a deep tread depth. I added aftermarket vent guards over the driver’s & passenger’s window, and a bug deflector on the front of the hood. These items are able to be removed if the new buyer doesn’t like them. I tinted the windows with dark privacy tint, and added an HID kit to the lightning for driving at night. I still have the regular bulbs & can reinstall them if the buyer doesn’t like the HID kit. There is a dent on the passenger door next to the handle.

The interior was upgraded by adding a stock (Mopar) floor mounted center console. I added an in dash entertainment unit made by Clarion. It is a flip out touch screen dvd player. The Clarion unit also has a built in Bluetooth so you can sync your blue tooth enabled cell phone. The Clarion unit also has a navigation option, so there is no need to have a separate GPS. It’s all in the in dash head unit. Another option that I added was a backup camera to assist in backing or parking in tight places. The interior was finished off with a flip down monitor for the rear passengers to watch tv. This way your rear passengers can watch a movie, while the driver uses the navigation to get to their destination safely. I have also added an Avital (DEI product) 2 way alarm system with remote starter option. Great option to cool down the interior during the summer or warm it up on those cold winter days. The van also has the factory “security” key for added protection. Included with the sale of the van will be a total of 5 sentry keys. 2 keys will be the OEM remote key (with the lock & unlock buttons on the key). And the other 3 will be the OEM sentry key (with no buttons, just the security chip).

Now for pricing…please read carefully, as I have a couple different options to offer. I am asking $5100 for the van. If it sells for the asking price, I will have the van Maryland State Inspected, as I know there is nothing wrong with the van and it should pass with no problems (I will probably have to take the tint off the front 2 windows). I will give a couple different options for the purchase. If the buyer doesn’t want it inspected, I can sell the van for $4900 obo. If the buyer doesn’t want the Clarion in dash unit & tv in the back, I’ll sell for $4300 obo. This will give a couple different price points to someone who may just be looking for a very reliable van. I have included a link with a bunch of pictures of the van. If you would like to see it in person, please send me an email to make arrangements. KBB value on the van is $6715 in good condition.

http://s433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/ebxgsxr/Van/?start=all

Please scammers don t waste my time by saying you’re out of town and your secretary will send me money. Also don t bother sending emails telling me to check out other sites. For serious buyers/inquiries, respond with a phone number in your email so I know you’re a real person that isn’t just wasting my time. I will either call or just continue answering questions through emails if I know you’re really interested. I am not a store, so I can’t offer any kind of warranty or return, so the item is being sold as is with no warranty. Please ask questions prior to purchase.

Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you would like to see more pics. You can email me at EBXGSXR (at) GMAIL (dot) COM

Last edited:

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
lol, i know. i already posted there. but figured someone here may know someone or could use a little more room themselves.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Might help to break up that massive paragraph into a few smaller ones, lol. Glws.

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
i added more recent pictures to that link. please keep in mind the van is dirty as it has been parked there for the past month, lol.

Back