Spoiler & Rear wind shield brake light.

okasu

Reaction score
I just noticed that both of my brake light & spoiler light don't light up when pressing the brake... I either have two choices... plug the spoiler to that other wire or the rear windshield connecter to get the rear light to turn on when braking... Does anyone know if I just combine both the rear windshield n spoiler connector in one will it work? Or is there a special type of connecter that I can get my hands on? LOL connecter.... HAHA

Help ppl! :D Thanks.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Im not hatin, but I always think that its stupid when people have their 3rd brake light and spoiler light come on. Just plug the spoiler into the 3rd brake light power wire.

ryon527

Reaction score
your only allowed 3 brake lights by law. just tap the wires so they both work at the same time.

okasu

Reaction score
LOL Ive always had the spoiler light on but I just found that wire for the windshield brake light im like wtf is this... I hook it up n then I finall realized what it was... I don't know It was just bothering me Haha Ill fool w/ it later... Thanks guys!

Toyojake

Reaction score
Sorry to resurrect from the dead, but I just discovered this too. I don't necessarily want both to come on, but I do want the 3rd brake light inside the car to be gone. I have recovered the rear deck before, but I took it out of a Camry coupe, not an Accord coupe and I remember it being a b!tch so, if there is anyone out there that has done this, how does one go about removing it without damaging it?

-Jake

Back