no light on dashboard

stephenlim15

Reaction score
:thumbsup: hello, I have a problem. When my neighbor messed with my car and tried to install my hu there was something that was blown near the steering wheel, now all the lights at the dashboard even the shifter is all gone. Hope you can give me advice on how to fix t his coz its really hard dr iving at night without lights at the dash. THanks in advance

du3ce

Reaction score
he blew the multiplextor its the blue box located on your driver side fuse box

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
how abt ur parking lights? tail lights? if those don't work too, check the fuse at the passanger side labelled "small fuse"

stephenlim15

Reaction score
everythings working except for the dashboard and shifter lig ht. I checked all the fuse and they all work fine? so its prolly the multiplextor? is t here any place I can go and have it installed ex pepboys, autozone?

stephenlim15

Reaction score
any websites you guys could direct me too. I ve read articles that sez its pretty easy to install, thanks for the help guys. I just want to solve this problem asap since COPS care about this crap

angelplus

Reaction score
stephenlim15 said:
any websites you guys could direct me too. I ve read articles that sez its pretty easy to install, thanks for the help guys. I just want to solve this problem asap since COPS care about this crap

Go to your local honda dealership.

accord1082

Reaction score
I ran into the same problem. I went to a local junk yard and got one for 20 bucks. You have to pull down the driver dash and pull out the fuse box to get to it. However, mine was not blue. Passenger side is blue. Mine was white. I have a 98. Cheers.

f23accord2000

Reaction score
how the hell did he do that, i did mine i never ran into a problem did he hack at something there is nothing to do with the lights in behind the stereo ask him what he did or it might just happend when you started it back up

Back