compass rearview mirror

minituck04

Reaction score
i want one in my car. the one that displays where im going. looked around for this mod but couldnt find it. maybe yall can shed some light on this for me. thanks in advance

minituck04

Reaction score
thats some tyte ****. but i was refering to getting one out of a car that comes with one like the f250 super duty trucks or out of some acura. would it be possible to make it work and shaved thanks

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Anything is possible really, would just involve yanking out the appropriate wires/modules

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the new pilots have a sweet mirror where its actually displayed in the mirror all the way to the right. it looks really sweet. it might be like what youre talking about with the ford trucks. look into the pilot ones. i know theyre in the 06+'s, but im not sure about earlier models.

minituck04

Reaction score
i dont give a **** bout the temp. my body tells me if i need a jacket or not. i just want to know what damn direction im going. im always getting lost. lol. but the temp would be cool i guess. volt source and ground is easy stuff. i found a few on ebay. but the read on the chin which is what id like to have. the f250's have a lil square cut out on the actual mirror. but i found this one on ebay which ive fallin in love with. heres the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006...009QQitemZ190064509617QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Not bad. I'm more for the digital output ones that actually get you the degrees and which your going. The ones in my moms Titan says N, S, E, W, NE, NE, SE, SW and gives you a degree reading also. Auto dimming too which is handy.

Back