12/23 Photoshoot: My Ride

Reaction score
Well here's my new ride again. Sorry i had to repost because i dont have permission to post in other threads. Please dont move this thread.

I woke up early morning and decided to do a photoshoot. Shots by a regular Digicam. Car is real dirty in person since i didnt prepare for this shoot.

Enjoy!

front1.jpg

side1.jpg

***1.jpg

quart1.jpg

quart2.jpg

I am going for the US-based-JDM Concept for her. Because we all no that our USDM 6th gen are made only in America! and cannot be JDM in AnyWAY!
Tell me guys what you think about my ride.
Unique? Ugly? Classic?
More pics later.

Fish

Reaction score
Very nice. You can barely see the CF hood because the car is so dark :) . Only thing is the grill doesn't seem to fit perfectly, but again, dark car.

What tires are you running?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
very, very clean and JDM! good job once again.....

one piece of advice tho.... don't do a photoshoot at only 1 location OR same car position lol :p

Reaction score
^yeah i know, but it was already 7am here in hawaii and it will be very sunny after. So i only took some fash shots. And the park will be crowded soon.

The grill mod looks better on my oem 01 hood. idk why.

As for the tires the sizes were very unusual for Accords it was a ADVAN 205/55/17. A lil taller than stock. I wanted to protect my investment on my lip kit, plus the size looks right.

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
Nice...I actually didnt even notice the CF Hood till Fish said something about it. Looking good though none the less.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
they do have certain versions of our usdm accords in europe tho....just so you know.

looks very good tho, the "theme" youre goin for is comin out well.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Car looks great and I love everything about the car, the only thing I would change is the Honda & Accord emblems on your grill other then that the car is very nicely done keep it up.

Back