aux input eclipse cd3434

ryon527

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the eclipse aux105 cable will work with a eclipse cd3434 headunit? I emailed eclipse put I got no response. Please help, thanks.

aux105 cable
aux105.jpg

eclipse cd3434
237.jpg

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
If it doesn't work, you can cut off the end of the changer cord and the end of the input cord and splice them together. Thats what I did with my pioneer input. Its ghetto, but it works.

*EDIT* What are you trying to connect to the headunit? iPod, etc?

Last edited:

ryon527

Reaction score
whitey2kaccord said:
If it doesn't work, you can cut off the end of the changer cord and the end of the input cord and splice them together. Thats what I did with my pioneer input. Its ghetto, but it works.

*EDIT* What are you trying to connect to the headunit? iPod, etc?

How do you do this? Please let me know, if you have any pics or write ups I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to connecting the red and white audio cables from the sony ps2.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, i would think it would be pretty straight foward, as in, take the white from the ps2 and the white from the plug and connect them, then do the reds, since its just audio you want to go to that, i thin kthat would be pretty much it, then you just have to figure out your vidoe feed to your big as5 monitor, haha.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
ryon527 said:
How do you do this? Please let me know, if you have any pics or write ups I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to connecting the red and white audio cables from the sony ps2.

I'm not sure if pioneer and eclipse are the same, so don't kill me if its not, AKA--Do at your own risk-- but heres a diagram for the pioneer ap bus inputwire from the headunit.
12256629_909180e6a4_o.gif

Just strip the wires from the cables, and put them in the correct spots on the ip bus cable from your headunit, and you should be set.

ryon527

Reaction score
the eclipse guys finally got back to me and said that cable won't work

Back