Engine Shop in Georgia?

98sleeper

Reaction score
I was just curious if anyone here knows where there is a good engine shop here in Georgia. I'm getting to do some major upgrades to the engine area and need a place I can depend on. I want to drop of the engine f23 and get some port and polishing done, a performance camshaft installed, new valves, throttle body upgrade, a turbonetics turbo kit installed, and various other things. Just help me out if anyone knows somewhere like that down here. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Honestly, that just sounds like you want some random stuff done. How bout you start with a goal in mind? Also...searching.

98sleeper

Reaction score
not random stuff, it's all a process. i want more than that done. and yes i know about the phonebook smarta$$. funny though!

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
Im from Georgia... go to Importatlanta.com and join and go to the sponsor section... tons of things... come come come

retroshark

Reaction score
dont go to batlground, thats all im gonna say. dont give them any business or i will personally come find and kill you.

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
and you didnt search if you didi you woulda found out about IA.COM some many people here from georgia....

98sleeper

Reaction score
i didn't search on here just in phone book. thanks for all the help guys. i'm going to do it right know. Don't worry I won't go to batlegrd. that's why I ask you guys first, so i know the best places to go. Thanks again!

Back