May/June 2012 Midwest (IN) Forced Induction/Built Motor 10,000 HP Meet

1bad6

Reaction score
I'm gauging interest in a meet that I would organize somewhere around Indianapolis, IN between May and June of next year. This meet will be catered to all of the "Big Boys" on this site. By BB, I'm talking about all of the guys who've built their motors N/A and especially all the forced induction guys...the H22 Turbos, F23 Turbos, J30/J32/J35 Turbos and Supercharged, Nitrous, etc. Everyone is invited, but it would be organized with the intention of having as many of the aforementioned in attendance!

10,000 HP is what I'd like the total HP of all cars in attendance to meet or exceed!! :andy:

It's unrealistic to have one here and one there, so almost everyone who'll attend the meet (including myself) will have some driving to do. IN is a somewhat central U.S state, which makes it a fairly even drive for everyone. I'm a firm believer that if you're serious about something, you'll find a way to make it happen. I'd guess that anyone who'd attend this meet probably hasn't spent much less than $10K minimum on their cars (for me it's many times more than that)...so dedication shouldn't be a problem. The only question I have at this point is how many of us are there on this site? Keep in mind, that I would organize it for a Friday and Saturday so everyone can drive home on Sunday and it will be during a weekend that makes it easiest for most people to come. I know that there are a few kiddies on the site so I will schedule it not to interfere with when most people are in school. So, who's game?

Last edited:

1bad6

Reaction score
I'll wait till the end of January before I decide whether it'll be worth planning or not. It depends on how many people give firm commitments.

maroonCD5

Reaction score
So, I'm assuming this is an Accord-focused meet?

there's a bunch of IL/IN Accords on great lakes accords dot com,

I can just link this thread to them and let you know a rough estimate of who's interested.

EDIT -

these are the amount of IN Accords we had at a meet last summer (only 1 from IL)
JulyBanner.jpg

Last edited:
Back