My buddy's Old Accord

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
I was going thru my old hard drive and found these pics. Its my buddy Justin's fully custom 6th gen. I know that its all "lowriderish", but remember, this was in 99. Sorry about all the granulation on the pics. It was an old camera. He ended up selling it on ebay a few years back to some guy in Philly, I think. Or maybe it was Baltimore. :confused:

justin4.jpg

justin6.jpg

justin1.jpg

justin2.jpg

98sleeper

Reaction score
it's an ok car, i'm just not diggin' the paint scheme. i like your ride man. i'm getting air ride on mine next monday.

robbyx_209

Reaction score
yea i remember that car from way back.... surprised it's on ebay again :p

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
98sleeper said:
it's an ok car, i'm just not diggin' the paint scheme. i like your ride man. i'm getting air ride on mine next monday.

I kinda miss my air ride, but I don't miss buying tires all the time! What size valves are you gonna run, oh and how many? I only had front and back, not side to side and all that $hit.

acrod99

Reaction score
^^My caddi has a fully custom setup by me and a friend. Oh, and i like the car-you have to appreciate the time and effort put into something like that!

justvtec

Reaction score
If that car was mine i would of put more balls (HP) to it look on ebay link and it will show you what he had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back