Stage 1 Clutch

Sonnick

Reaction score
Just had my Exedy Stage 1 with Fidanza flywheel installed today for $250 from a very nice guy my cousin knows. It drives VERY smooth and it dry revs like a mother. I haven't had the chance to open it up since I only have 70 miles on it, but it's just as light as OEM and catches QUICK. Right when you lift your foot off the floor, it catches. I haven't stalled yet, but almost did on the first time. I can't wait to see what it can do when I get on it :D

retroshark

Reaction score
awesome dude, i knew youd like it. ive yet to have anyone drive my car who doesnt stall it. stage 3 FTW!

how high have you beeen reving the eengine to engage the clutch? for me it seems to be 3000-4000 is where its best, since i like to slip 1st and 2nd quite a lot lol.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Nice. I'm waiting for my clutch to go. That's one of my favorate mods on all the cars i have owned. Too bad i'm at 32k. Let us know how you like it after you get through break in.

Sonnick

Reaction score
Retro: I usually rev no higher than 2000 rpms. I only have about 80 miles on it since I just got back from the Gator Bowl this morning..it was :beer: :beer: Beerlicious :) and the most fun I've ever had. Nice Immortal, you are going to love it. I will get a video of my chirping 4th after the break in :p Lol. Talon, I will let you guys know how it is after break in..I can't wait til I see what it really does when I floor it. I haven't gone above half throttle yet..
I hope to put as many miles as I can on it today just because I can :)

Sonnick

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
How does it feel half throttle??

I have my appt. on monday to have it put in.
It feels smooth..very smooth. The powerband feels a lot better. When you shift, you immediately have power instead of the slight delay. It feels more torquier also. Half throttle definitely pulls harder than it used to..

Back