Repairs

cdubb77

Reaction score
Well, Saturday wasn't fun for me. I went to get an alignment and ended up spending $858.32. :eek:

I needed front and rear brake pads, front and rear rotors, driver side caliper and I had 2 broken axle seals replaced. Oh yeah, I still got the alignment.

It doesn't end there though. I still need to have both front wheel bearings replaced. $140.00 each.

:mad:

justvtec

Reaction score
That is a lot of $$$$$$$$$ those r times where you wish that you could do it urself HUH

cdubb77

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
daaaaaammmmmnnnnnnn. that sucks man.....love those potholes, huh? hahaha

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the potholes is what did in my caliper.

justvtec said:
That is a lot of $$$$$$$$$ those r times where you wish that you could do it urself HUH

Yup!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
OMG.. that's a lot of money... i could prob have done the brake pads and rotors myself if i had the air tools, but not sure abt the wheel bearings tho... it was $140 each for parts only?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
damn, hate to say it but sounds like you got taken bro. that's a lot of work to just suddenly pop up

cdubb77

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
OMG.. that's a lot of money... i could prob have done the brake pads and rotors myself if i had the air tools, but not sure abt the wheel bearings tho... it was $140 each for parts only?

Yeah, they want $140.00 for each bearing, part price only. I'm gonna shop around before I go back there on Saturday.

98sleeper

Reaction score
man that sucks. sounds like they ripped you a new one. probably could've gotten it done cheaper, or even yourself. good luck with the bearings!

cdubb77

Reaction score
Wildman said:
damn, hate to say it but sounds like you got taken bro. that's a lot of work to just suddenly pop up

Well, it doesn't matter now. They showed me all the broken $hit before they did the work and they test drove the car with me in it.........

acrod99

Reaction score
I thought you got taken, too, but nevermind. Sounds legit now. That really sucks though. Hey-at least you won't need to do brake work for a while, and the car will be set for winter!

Back