Jan/Feb 2012 ROTM Winners! "BeeDizzle" & "1NonlyAccord"

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to our first two winners for the year 2012! For our first ROTM of the new year we decided to have a best sedan/coupe. At last one ride from each class can represent us instead of going against each other to take the crown. I would like to proudly present our winners "Beedizzle" and "1NonlyAccord" for encouraging everyone to continuing to innovate and become a inspiration to the rest of the community.

8055620374_423c755260_o_zps8894ba9f.jpg

Best Sedan Winner:

5844086778_5798b7f388_bfront.jpg

5843541305_0896415ced_bside.jpg

5844086980_47786486ff_brear.jpg

MOD LIST

1. Is this your first car?
Yes, this was indeed my first car.

2. How did you end up with the accord?
I was actually in the market for an RSX during the last years of high-school, but my mom insisted just to take her accord and just save my money so I wouldn't be working my but off to pay off my car payments and for school. So after a long few days of thinking I just decided to keep the accord.

3. When did you first start modifying cars?
Junior year in High-school

4. Did you run into any problems along the way when you were modifying stuff?
For me when lowering my car, running into the classic rubbing issues.

5. Why do you do it? Why not leave it stock?
Just after seeing the tastefully clean ways to modify the accord from the awesome individuals apart of this site, I couldn"t resist.

6. What other mods do you have planned for the car?
I was really going into the performance aspect route. So at this point I"m very fulfilled with where my accord has gotten visually. If anything maybe another set of wheels for my next mod.... lol (joking)

7. Any other cars you're tinkering with?
Well I'm in the process of saving up for another vehicle

8. What's your favorite thing about your car,
specifically? Which money do you feel was your best investment? The SSR wheels I currently have on my car is certainly my favorite part about my car in that, it was an epic journey to finding and buying those wheels, not to mention the 7 month wait period. Not much money was spent on my vehicle so I would have to say my coil-overs would have to be the best investment. Like many say Suspension work first lol.

9. Is there anybody you would like to credit or thank for helping you along the way?
Def shout out to my good freind Sab for dealing with allot of the work on my car. Justin aka Jmiller for def introducing me to this site. Ron aka Sakuradrops and Keith aka Keychain for showing me how awesome 6thgen accord sedans can look. And everyone else on 6GA for being into the 6thgen accord as much as I am.

Best Coupe Winner:

carshow5montyfront.jpg

CIMG3889montyside.jpg

backmonty.jpg

MOD LIST

1. Is this your first car? Yes this was my very 1st car.

2. How did you end up with the accord? I Found it on autotrader. Me and my Step dad drove an hour to go see it and drive it.Ended up falling in love with it and my parents told me she had sold it later that week.Came home from work one night and it was siting in the driveway!

3. When did you first start modifying cars?I was 15 when they bought me the accord,and ever since then Iv been steadily modifying anything and everything I could.

4. Did you run into any problems along the way when you were modifying stuff? Almost every single mod has there own problems.Of course every aftermarket part made is slighly different than OEM fitment,So alot of headace is caused while modifying.

5. Why do you do it? Why not leave it stock? I love the feeling when I see my car in a parking lot and watching people looking it up and down,and I can say I built that. Its an amazing feeling when complete strangers come up to you asking you and complimenting you on your hard unique work. I did not leave it stock due to the fact I dont want to drive something you see 10+ times a day,I wanted to stand out and be different and on a plus side it kept me busy and out of trouble.

6. What other mods do you have planned for the car?
The mod list is non stop for my car,as many members know I do paint/body work and alot of fabrication.so my car is constantly changing from year to year. My current already started mod for the car is completing and Re-installing my custom fabricated Turbo kit,with custom DP,3" straight exhaust and finally get it tuned with my AEM EMS!

7. Any other cars you're tinkering with? I bought a 95 civic hatch DX shell with a blown motor and gutted interior(minus dash and drivers seat).the 1st week I had it i already had swapped a JDM d15b motor and tran into it with basic bolt ons. Plus complete 96 civic interior swap.Then sold it to make a profit. I currently just bought a new 08 accord sedan few weeks ago and iv already have done 5% tint, 6kHID headlights and 3K HID fogs for now.

8. What's your favorite thing about your car,
specifically? Which money do you feel was your best investment? Favorite thing about my car is the fact that I built it myself.From the ground up with custom body parts,Paint/body work and custom fabricated parts.
Honestly to make the car how it stands now,lots of money has been dumped into it. I would have to say spending money on suspension and wheels would have been the best choice,Due to those two simple mods can dramatically change how the car looks.

9. Is there anybody you would like to credit or thank for helping you along the way?
I would have to thank 6thgenaccord.com members for all the updated styles and inspiring threads with pictures and just ideas.
and the friends/family that helped me along the way with what ever they could.

Thank you to everyone who participated and I will look forward to the next ROTM.

Last edited by a moderator:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Lemon....at least spell the winner's name right......."Beedizle".....:ughrun:

Congrats Gents, the hard work has paid off.

Well deserved for both.

Back