RoadKill Section?

jdmcg3

Reaction score
so i accidently mis-typed an URL.. and what came up was a thread back from 2005.. it was under the "General Chat > RoadKill" section.. and i was just wondering what happened to it? and how come there is no section for "track day" discussion so ppl can post their times and other related topics?

sry to make a thread for this.. but i didnt know where else to post.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Track times = okay idea.

Roadkill = bad idea. Been discussed as having a negative street racing connotation in the past, giving viewers and outside parties a false impression that our forum may support street racing - which we DON'T.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Track times = okay idea.

Roadkill = bad idea. Been discussed as having a negative street racing connotation in the past, giving viewers and outside parties a false impression that our forum may support street racing - which we DON'T.

church.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Nikita youre always there with an answer. :D

EDIT: meant to edit last post.. but instead i clicked quick reply.

Last edited:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i thought this would be about all of the awesome roadkill we pass on the road. squirrels deer...a bear once . you know? fun stuff

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
actually i was once in a blazer that hit a good sized black bear, looked back and it was kind of spinning then ran off. pretty ****in awesome.

who has roadkill stories that are too awesome not to post?

Brad2274

Reaction score
i agree, there should be a thread devoted to actual roadkill, stories and what you've hit or almost hit with your car, roadkill related stuff, even pictures(pictures might be a little weird but you get the idea) gosh a bear could mess a car up bad, i was in a car not long ago and we hit a pigeon on the drivers side mirror hahah wasn't much left of it

jdmcg3

Reaction score
actually i was once in a blazer that hit a good sized black bear, looked back and it was kind of spinning then ran off. pretty ****in awesome.

who has roadkill stories that are too awesome not to post?

i crashed my eg hatch into a fence trying not to hit a huge *** buck (male deer for the slow kids). i shoulda just hit the damn thing.. atleast i woulda had dinner.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I hit a squirrel once driving my little brother to a lacrosse tournament in south Jersey. I felt terrible because it was still alive for 15 seconds afterwards squealing on the ground. That ruined my day. I felt it hit the bottom of my car and bounce around under my piping. Now I'm super duper careful when I'm driving near the woods and such avoiding animals.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Back