I want it slammed!

JDMungi

Reaction score
I was wodering what kind of coilover assemblies will allow the CG5 (Accord 4cly sedans) to lay low to the ground. Iwas thinking of the following D2, Omni Power, Tein Basic. Which is the best out of the 3 thanks for the help guys. Noob Here! Also is there any tricks to make ground controls any lower i dropped it all the way and still got a 2 finger gap at the front. Running tokiko struts all around!

acrod99

Reaction score
I had the same q's a while ago-i'm going for Omnipowers in the spring, so that's my .02

klee

Reaction score
JDMungi said:
I was wodering what kind of coilover assemblies will allow the CG5 (Accord 4cly sedans) to lay low to the ground. Iwas thinking of the following D2, Omni Power, Tein Basic. Which is the best out of the 3 thanks for the help guys. Noob Here! Also is there any tricks to make ground controls any lower i dropped it all the way and still got a 2 finger gap at the front. Running tokiko struts all around!

If you want it slammed I would suggest going with air bags. You simply can't get any lower without them. Frankly, you are asking for trouble driving around that low. A two finger gap with ground controls? That doesn't sound right. Are the bump stops properly cut? Is stock mounts properly installed?

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
I had the same freakin problem with my accord. I wanted it slammed but every set of springs and coilovers didnt get it to my liking..........but now i have SkuNk2 race coils with Tokiko blue shocks and there aint no gap anymore! I highly recommend this setup! :D

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2117638428

Muyo

Reaction score
Tokico Blue shocks and Skunk 2 coilovers suck though, I speak from the experience.

Back