Greddy Full Auto Turbo Timer

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a greddy full auto turbo timer? i tried using other cars wiring diagrams and cross referencing it to the accord but i failed twice. im not so much concerned for the speedo and ebrake, just the main wiring. i DID have it light up and "work" but it would not stay on after i turned the key.
Also if anyone has a manual or link to a manual that would be great.
~Badger

minituck04

Reaction score
use a bigger hammer. jk. i dunno anything bout a turbo timer but good luck on your install

jdmaccord6

Reaction score
i think i remember reading somewhere that the wiring for an H22 is similar...or any other prelude for that matter. Don't quote me on it but it's on one of the forums that i read about...maybe honda-acura.net?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I don't remember exactly how we did on my friends integra, but we used the stereo wires since they were easy to get to. I know we tapped the constant 12v, ground off it. THen ACC to switch 12 volt i think. I can't remember. The big advantage to do this is that wires are so easy to find if you have an aftermarket HU. If someone does make a harness for an accord, which i doubt, do that. I think it took me about 15 min to install the one on my talon.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i retried it with the help of the manual immortal found.

still does not work keeping it on. both ign1 ign2

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
the best i got was all powered up, but not sending a signal to ign.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I take it you've tried switching the ign. connection around. Let me read a bit, I'll get back with ya' in a second.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Ok, one thing I didn't ask. Are the parking brake and speed signal wires hooked up correctly?? Verified using a DMM??

Back