big brake kit

minituck04

Reaction score
does anyone have one. and not the 1800 dollar one. i mean like a powerslot or aem bbk where it uses your stock caliper. found some cracks on my rotors so ill be changing em out pretty soon. need some input on the longevity of the bbk.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
id rather get a bbk that swaps out the caliper. ours arent anything special, haha. i have just powerslot slotted rotors and ebc greenstuffs pads on the front. i have drums in the back, not much to do there, haha.

minituck04

Reaction score
i have an ex. so i have all wheel discs. i have the cd/slot rotors so i was looking at something that would be better in terms of longevity. but dreman showed me the link to ssbc bbk. oh and i assume the ss braided lines should work with the bbk if and when i get one

cg6boi

Reaction score
im runnin drilled and slotted rotors with aem brake pads with stainless steel lines with drums in the rear and it does improve braking, i only spent like 320 on everything, just something to think about....although bbk looks sexy as hell

minituck04

Reaction score
yeah i have cd/slotted front and rear. with ss braided lines and it does improve the braking situation. i wanted to know bout the bbk though. since my rotors have started to crack.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
BBK are only good for 2 types of cars. 99% show car and 99% race car

amt of $$$ does not = amt of performance

talontsiawd

Reaction score
BadgerType said:
BBK are only good for 2 types of cars. 99% show car and 99% race car

amt of $$$ does not = amt of performance
Agreed.

However, if you want a big set of brakes, i see no issues. You really will never need anything more than stock brakes with good pads and lines for the street.

Back