Mesh Body Kit Inserts

NoSkillz

Reaction score
how do u install the mesh/chicken wire on a body kit.... i need to install it on my front bumper and not sure how exactly to do it. I could figure a way out but i rather know the correct way.

dynasty

Reaction score
to me, i just bend them to the shape that it curves then cut about an inch from the curve with wire cutters. after that, i use screws to put them on.

NoSkillz

Reaction score
Has any used the epoxy, apperently it takes some time to dry and needs to be held in place. So this mite be akward

With the screws if the mesh holes is bigger then the screw what did u do. Im kinda stuck because i don't want the screw to be showing on teh front and im assuming u screw it in from the back.

Other methods and more details would be great

Mojeans69

Reaction score
I would get a bodykit but I couldn't find a poly urenthane one all the ones that I found were fibergalss or the half fiberglass half abs ones....that fiberglass cracked the second day I had ot on......my poly urenthane hits the ground every other day and is in perfect condition...but anyways the epoxy should work just a little advice with the fast drying epoxy get everything ready get it cut make sure it fits good then mix the epoxy because it drys well..........fast. :thumbsup:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
In my younger years i put in a mesh grill on my talon. I used duct tape and it held up pretty well. And since i took it off in accouple of months, there wasn't anything to try to scrape off like epoxy or holes like screws.

Back