S.F / Bay Area Meet

azn75vtec

Reaction score
Hey nor-cal crew!!! What's going on guys.... Let's get an official little or big meet for the bay area crew.. I had a list of the nor-cal people on my other tread, it has pretty good amount of people around bay area..

How about it? Someone suggested meeting in S.F. at ocean beach on great hwy at the west end of golden gate park... Sounds good to me... Let's have a date set... There's a holiday weekend coming up this month, that might be a good time to meet up if no one has out of town plan..

so the 15th for now? See how many people will be able to make it. We can make a mini meet if a view can make it. We can also set another date let's say next month so people can adjust their schedule and free up a date.

For now how's up for a meet on Jan 15th, monday (Martin Luther King day) around 11 am at Great Hwy Beach parking lot then we can go to golden gate park or around there after lunch???????

Attendee: (Please PM me so I can add you to the list if you can, thanx)
1.) Azn75vtec
2.) Cg6boi
3.) Neight
4.) DarkSideAccord (maybe)
5.) 02blkaccordcpe (maybe)
6.) talontsiawd (maybe)
7.) theaccordian (maybe)

I'll be at the parking lot before the cliff house or after the cliff house depending where you coming from. The parking lot is before going up the hill to cliff house, at the end of golden gate park not at the end of the zoo. If you guys need direction, call me at 4156238180....

See you guys tomorrow morning before lunch.. :-D

Last edited:

cg6boi

Reaction score
whatevers clever, on theaccordforums.com there is a meet goin on this upcoming saturday (jan.13) in benicia, not sure the exact location but my step bro in fairfield is keepin me posted so i will update when i get info, but yeah lets have another meet up in golden gate area....and someone bring a bangin camera

Jmort1978

Reaction score
Hey I am new on the site and would like to go to the meet in s.f. I live in sacramento and drive a 98v6. Hit me up with what I need to do. thanks

azn75vtec

Reaction score
ok.. so we got a view people want to meet up including my self...
We got one suggestion of Golden Gate area, maybe in the park before the bridge or we can meet up in a more general area where people can find it easily especially for people doesn't know the area well. We can meet up at the Great HWY beach and then head out to Golden Gate bridge together..

So this up coming weekend is 3 day weekend... January 15th is martin luther king day. How about it?

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Sounds awesome. I have to check my work schedule for next week. Is there a specific date for this weekend you guys had in mind?

If this weekend doesn't pan out, maybe we should plan it out a couple more weeks in advance so that people have time to schedule it in.

azn75vtec

Reaction score
so the 15th for now? See how many people will be able to make it. We can make a mini meet if a view can make it. We can also set another date let's say next month so people can adjust their schedule and free up a date.

For now how's up for a meet on Jan 15th, monday (Martin Luther King day) around 11 am at Great Hwy Beach parking lot then we can go to golden gate park or around there after lunch???????

Attendee:
1.) Azn75vtec
2.) Cg6boi

Back