March/April ROTM winner! BlackestCoupe

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to Brent(BlackestCoupe) on winning "Best Stanced" theme. Brent's car have come a long way as we watched it transform from stock to the beauty it now is. His hard work have paid off and others are now looking up to him and his ride as an example of how to achieve your own style.

8055619772_abc641218b_o_zps53270494.jpg

brent.jpg

BRENT2.jpg

1. Is this your first car?
No, my first car was an SUV and I almost lifted it, but I rear ended two different cars and got a couple of speeding tickets and decided to do something different.

2. How did you end up with the accord? A girl at my school drove a granny gold coupe and I always thought it looked great, so I decided to sell my Pathfinder and get my first two door.

3. When did you first start modifying cars? Only about a year and a half ago. I didn't plan on doing much to my Accord until a friend of mine got me hooked on the lowered look. Its been all downhill from there.

4. Did you run into any problems along the way when you were modifying stuff? Haha problems is an understatement. I have learned that when I am undertaking any project on my car, no matter how simple, to always expect the unexpected. I frequently run into problems from being too low to stripped bolts from previous owners. The list goes on and on.

5. Why do you do it? Why not leave it stock? Because I love to see the looks from people as I roll by. Whether they are looks of pure confusion or amusement, it is better than just driving by unnoticed to me.

6. What other mods do you have planned for the car? Next, I'll be looking for a little more noise in a Tanabe Catback exhaust. After that, I plan on converting to 5 lug and the search for new wheels begins.
7. Any other cars you're tinkering with? Just the Accord for now, it basically takes all my funds because parts are so expensive.

8. What's your favorite thing about your car, specifically? Which money do you feel was your best investment? My favorite thing right now is definitely my lip kit. I've always loved the huge lip kits on Silvias and IS300s and now I have my own pavement scraper to drag around, not to mention that no one else has this exact setup on a coupe.

9. Is there anybody you would like to credit or thank for helping you along the way? Yes! So many people. First of all Jon Boothe (kn0x47) for taking absolutely amazing pictures of my car, Shannon Born for doing all my paint and body work (and fitting my custom lip kit), Jay Ellis for getting me out of binds with countless stripped screws, Easton Oreman for getting me into the real wheel game, and finally Evan Krajesky, Matt Christian, Taylor Cochrane, and Mason Gavin for constantly pushing me to go bigger.

Stay tuned for the next ROTM theme.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaw819

Reaction score
S/O to Easton and kn0x!
Congrats bro, car looks amazing<333333

Back