Winterization

silencer

Reaction score
For all who live in snows...what did you do to prep ur car for winter?

here's mine...
cimg18111ml.jpg

cimg18124gx.jpg

cimg18133up.jpg

as you can see, my front right tire is pretty close to my bumper and the tire scratches the bumper by a little bit when i make turns. it's getting cold so i don't think i'll work on this problem anytime soon, before then, got any suggestion?
also, if anyone got ideas to stiffen the front end so it's not just hanging please let me know, i need to work on that bumper after the snow's gone.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
silencer said:
also, if anyone got ideas to stiffen the front end so it's not just hanging please let me know, i need to work on that bumper after the snow's gone.

First off, do you still have your inner fender splashguard? If so, just use some self tapping screws and screw it to the splashguard.If not, keep on reading.

I trashed my inner fender splashguards, so I made some brackets out of some scrap tin (about the size of a ruler) and pop riveted them to the plastic part behind the tire and to the bottom lip of the kit. It worked great.

Muyo

Reaction score
What do I do? I get a winter car...haha

HandoEX

Reaction score
My preparations should get the job done...although winters are looooong in Fargo:(
-Removed the lower pipe from my cai, making it a sri.
-Put my stock 15s back on.
-Raised the ride height on the coilovers (gotta love ride height adjustable in ND)

skabone

Reaction score
you don't have to deal with the winter if you don't want to. you could always move out the the southwest where it never snows.:D

silencer

Reaction score
skabone said:
you don't have to deal with the winter if you don't want to. you could always move out the the southwest where it never snows.:D

now you reminded my stay in AZ before i move to WA...i think i'll stay up here :D

Back