chrome gauge rings

Mikey

Reaction score
Those are nice but they aren't the ones everyone wants. The ones everyone wants, the center ring is a complete ring.

magicman1215

Reaction score
Those are nice but they aren't the ones everyone wants. The ones everyone wants, the center ring is a complete ring.

Precisely, and those are a bit pricey too. Though, they are rare. Thanks for posting.

Last edited:

shenaniganz08

Reaction score

Well complete-ish.. i wonder if anyone makes one with the chrome piece under the odometer.

5654_843774966066_2512435_48346765_2689393_n.jpg

Anywho I would just get these (though pricey) as I believe the other style are out of production/haven't been available for years now.

Mikey

Reaction score
Gotta pay to play. :coffee:

I believe Ractive makes the ones with the complete bottom. If I remember correctly, they're discontinued. I think Ive heard someone say they pop up on Ebay once in a blue moon but, again, they're not cheap.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I paid $35 for mine several years ago.

Well complete-ish.. i wonder if anyone makes one with the chrome piece under the odometer.

Anywho I would just get these (though pricey) as I believe the other style are out of production/haven't been available for years now.

I wish they would have made them that way, because the part that goes over the odo had to be crimpeda bit so the butt of the speedo needle would clear.

These don't look bad, but way overpriced. They can charge that much though, because the other ones are no longer around.

Mikey

Reaction score
Chris, I thought I remember you talking about having to shave that bottom piece a tad so the needle would clear. Probably the only thing these have over yours is that they dont have a bottom piece. IDK though. It just wouldnt look right without that bottom piece.

Back