Chop request please

F23A1AT

Reaction score
So I decided bare metal wasn't going to cut it for me, so I need a chop job done for me since paint is kinda expensive. I can't decide what I'd like to do so if someone could put these colors on my calipers I would appreciate it. I definitely want something that will get people to think "Da fuq" but not something that screams look at me!!!

Here are the pics, lighting is bad and so is the quality hopefully it can work out though.

2012-05-10184404.jpg

2012-04-20211514.jpg

Can someone put these colors on the caliper for me?

This "burnt copper" color
TGVpainted.jpg

Also these, Gloss yellow, Ford dark blue, Chevy Orange

new_engenam.jpg

Finally this gold flake

41TueLYhNLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Or perhaps a color on the above chart that might look better. Thanks!

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I think I'd paint your rims first. ;)

And I'd stay away from yellow and white. But almost anything goes with silver, so you have alot of choices.

Last edited:

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Yeah rims definitely need a good spraying, I was going to powdercoat them but I went ahead and did tires since I couldn't wait anymore.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Burnt copper
4vqm9k.jpg

Gloss Yellow
34jadyu.jpg

Ford Dark Blue
2lcs6yg.jpg

Chevy Orange
f4phug.jpg

Gold Flake
9vjvj5.jpg

Yet to do the rims for you since i'm not really sure what your preferences are, haha.

Brad2274

Reaction score
i wouldnt do anything crazy until you clean up dem rotors, itll be like putting grills on a walrus. maybe an ebay set of drilled/slotted? theyre pretty cheap

J30MAN

Reaction score
i wouldnt do anything crazy until you clean up dem rotors, itll be like putting grills on a walrus. maybe an ebay set of drilled/slotted? theyre pretty cheap

Cleaning the face of the rotors is as easy as driving up and down the street. Thats just surface rust than is from either a rain storm or washing your car. Nothing major.

F23A1AT

Reaction score
LeAccord :bowdown: thank you so much!

The rotor is just a guinea pig, used for test fitment only. I've got a brand new set that will be going on when I install them.

Mikey

Reaction score
I like the orange, personally. As for rotors, either buy new from Honda or, if you're gonna get "performance" rotors, just buy Brembo blanks. You have a FWD 4cyl; you dont need drilled/slotted rotors.

Back