lips on an 02 coupe?

retroshark

Reaction score
hey guys, just stumbled accross this site, ive been lookin for a 6th gen group forever.

anyways, so i got a few projects goin on at the moment, but i noticed an 01 coupe with a "mugen" front lip.

now ive never heard of a lip for the 01 and up models because of the new bumper design... is it a custom fab job or is there a lip thats actuall sold for the 01 and 02 models? better yet, is there an entire lip kit?

da mayor

Reaction score
yes i have a '01 with a custom lip. if you want i can custom fit it for you and then ship it out. i got the lip from a shop by me for $100 and took me about an hour to fit it right

retroshark

Reaction score
jeez, back from the dead!

so if you get the lip, does that mean its painted too? my car is identical to yours, so same color and model lip.

how much would you charge for it fitted and painted w/o shipping? and do you think youd be able to do the skirts too... i know they require proper bondo work but i can do that **** myself if need be.

ryon527

Reaction score
I think the center part that goes into the grill needs to be trimmed a little bit and thats it to fit a 01. I haven't done it yet but thats what I heard.

dshine30

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat 02 accord need front bumper and lip kit just funked on highway I hate fiberglass dnt know if i can fix it both sides broke and bottom brackets jst two screws holding by my grill

sweagle02

Reaction score
Do people not notice the date on a thread before they post. How does one even find a 4 year old thread?! :slap:

Back