camber wear?

hilodaze

Reaction score
whats the lowest i can go without getting to much camber wear? how much for the front? how much for the rear?

thanks.

6THGEN_AI4

1.5" but my friend Peter (fallenangelhim) got 1.7 - 1.8 and no prob.........next time use your little friend called search botton. that topic have been discussed here many times.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
well i have 1.5 with prokits and i am having to get a camber kit...but i think i am going lower anyways

Phut

Reaction score
i find the rear cambers in more than the front.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
I'm dropped 1.5F/1.3R and I have no problem with camber.

It's really a hit or miss if you don't go lower than 1.5
Anything lower and you'll surely need a camber kit

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
up to 2 inches you'll be fine. just get an alignment...HIGHLY recommended.
if you get it from goodyear, you'll also get 1 year free alignment, cause they warranty their work like that. i did it and got a free realignment when i got my rims...of course i didnt tell them i had new wheels.

minituck04

Reaction score
i got mine from firestone. and its a lifetime alignment for 140. so just as long as you keep your car you get an alignment when ever you want. i get one every few months regardless if i need one or not.

rwong410

Reaction score
I lowered my car by 2" using Sportlines and my front camber is fine but my rear camber definitely needs a kit

talontsiawd

Reaction score
1.5 front and rear, prokits. It's sort of in between needing a kit in the rear. My rear is 1.5 and 1.8 on each side. Which is fine but it will wear more quickly. Even the 5,000 miles i put on my stock tires was noticeable. It also depends on the car. Not all will be the same. For example, my fronts, one side they could amost get to zero but the other was at 1.1. I also have less caster on that side which leads me to believe somebody knocked a curb or somthing pretty hard. Use numbers as a guidline. Accidents or any severe hits can throw these numbers way off of an accident free car. Plus, every car is not the same, mileage, etc, can throw things off as well.

Back