my whip

retroshark

Reaction score
just joined so i thought id introduce myself and my ride...

100_0678.jpg

100_0677.jpg

just painted front "grill" to black cause silver was hella ugly.

100_0679.jpg

100_0680.jpg

470887589fhbdqh_ph.jpg

megan racing catback (yea i keep the silencer in cause you know...

421155403uuovtg_ph8.jpg

AEM nopi special edition CAI

421154124yxsfli_ph9.jpg

dual xplod 12's running of xplod pro 4chan 600w amp. jsut basic audio cause cars are for driving, ipods are for music.

Picture%201.png

and finally a little illustration i did of my car. ive done about 10 others of other cars too.

ok well youve seen pictures so the actual mods are pretty much all thats osted above. no rims yet cause all the exterior stuff comes after the engine is done. its an auto but not a problem for me, i dont really care too much about the auto/manual arguments. ive got apioneer HU up front but thats just another boring old mod. so yea, plan is to have a full turbo kit installed by janurary. ive been working with someone getting it custom fabricated and pieced together. looking to dyno at around 250whp on stock internals runnig 7-8psi of boost on 91 octane and probably gonna tune with AEM EMS or hondata and socketed p28 +obd2-obd1 conversion. oh, and 450cc injectors to top it off. once ive recovered from this 3 and half grand hit on my wallet, ill be getting the engine resleeved, port and polish, new rods rings and pistons and then... 50-75 shot of nitrous to balance out that lowend.

then ill decide on whether or not to even get rims. coilovers are a must (tein SS) and thats about it. brakes... who needs them.

so yeah, thats all really. ive been activ on SHO and HAN for a while (superhonda.com and honda-acura.net) but i only found out that theres somewhat of a large 6th gen commmunity over here. hopefully gonna get some info from the FI people over here, and try and offer any knowledge ive picked up.

yea, so hey guys, whats up?

acrod99

Reaction score
Wow, i pm'd you and asked if youre getting a kit, but i guess not. Dang, man-sounds like the car will be fun. I do recommend brakes, though-that's my first thing to do next year.

skabone

Reaction score
welcome, I say do the drop next before the turbo. it would look weird to see a 4x4 turbo'd accord.

HandoEX

Reaction score
Wow, sounds like you have plenty of goodies on the way! Hope everything works out with the turbo and that thing turns into a real beast!!!

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Looks, good. I'd definately get the drop before you start on the turbo.

BTW, what part of GA you in? I'm down in Columbus.

Muyo

Reaction score
Pretty good start and a lot of plans there. Welcome to the forum.

retroshark

Reaction score
yea id drop it but its really not on my list, and neither is too many other cosmetic mods. ill do suspension once im amkign enough power for my car to need a change.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i knew i've seen u b4... on SHO! :D welcome to this site.. cool members here

retroshark

Reaction score
haha oh sheeaat! SHOS takin over the world. lol idk if u saw my thread on lips (car ones) but im gonna get myself a front mugenk knockoff lip and sides. gonan be tizite.

Back