Just called Webcam..

Sonnick

Reaction score
They said it's $335 plus $15 shipping from NY. They need the original cam and it IS a regrind..you have to give them your mods, carburated or not (lol). Not a bad price imo..installation will probably be a little less than the actual cam, so that could be a b!tch.

I was told by someone cough: TheAccordian cough: lol..that I should get the IM ported and TB bored out before the cam, and I agree. And she just said that since I told her it's a street car it will be a mild regrind, and can surely be run with stock valves/valve springs as long as they are not all worn out. She also said Bisimoto is great and can get pretty much any part we need. Plus she told me to have a great day :) :) Lol.

Just thought I'd let you guys know if anyone was interested in how much it would be because I sure am :thumbsup:

Egi7

Reaction score
This is an excellent opportunity for all f23 guys who want cams. Web cams would probably be the best choice for a custom grind you can find. Kteller is also a company that does f-series vtec grinds. I really have yet to see a dyno of a cammed NA f23 motor, maybe you will be the first Sonnick

Sonnick

Reaction score
Egi7 said:
This is an excellent opportunity for all f23 guys who want cams. Web cams would probably be the best choice for a custom grind you can find. Kteller is also a company that does f-series vtec grinds. I really have yet to see a dyno of a cammed NA f23 motor, maybe you will be the first Sonnick
I want to cam it so bad..there is a clip on f22parts.com (I know you said they're shady), but it's just a sound clip and it sounds so good cammed.

Cam, install, and safc tuned would probably amount to almost $1000 tho.. :(

theaccordian

Reaction score
Sonnick said:
I want to cam it so bad..there is a clip on f22parts.com (I know you said they're shady), but it's just a sound clip and it sounds so good cammed.

not bad considering people spend that much on boltons and gain 2.5 hp and at the same time lose 7 ft/lbs....

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
theaccordian is a girl? :confused:

so, $600 for install and tune? damn....

theaccordian

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
theaccordian is a girl? :confused:

so, $600 for install and tune? damn....

what are you trying to say girls dont know anything about cars!!?? :eek:

hahah jk, sonnick was referring to the webcam rep as being a girl not me lol. classic grammer error. :rofl:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
theaccordian said:
what are you trying to say girls dont know anything about cars!!?? :eek:

hahah jk, sonnick was referring to the webcam rep as being a girl not me lol. classic grammer error. :rofl:

:rofl: i was so lost for a minute there lol

hell, i would love to hook up with girls who like cars... been seeing a lot of girls driving nice cars lately.... saw a g35 coupe with lip kit, 19s, drop and muffler a couple weeks ago.... then today, a girl driving a wrx with a HUGE intercooler, muffler, drop and rims :rock:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sonnick said:

Where'd you pull that number from? All you'd need to replace is the timing belt which isn't all that expensive and almost impossible to mess up. Given you have the tools.

Bisimoto FTW

Back