carsound hiflow cat

cg6boi

Reaction score
okay i just bought one and it should be here in a few days....i was wondering anyone who has had it installed can u still pass smog with this on, i need yto get smogged nad wanna know if i will be able to with this mod on, thanks guys

theaccordian

Reaction score
I passed the Californa STATE REFEREE test. If I can pass that, you can probably pass any emisssions check in the world lol.

Sonnick

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
I passed the Californa STATE REFEREE test. If I can pass that, you can probably pass any emisssions check in the world lol.
Haha. Did you notice any gains? Drift on E-H said he dynoed with the stock cat on and off and didn't say any gains or losses (shrugs)

theaccordian

Reaction score
cant say for sure because I put on my header, cat, and exhaust on all at the same time. So hard to pinpoint gains just from the cat.

SteadFast

Reaction score
shouldnt be a problem.. mine passed easily

i also found out one of the shops around here ONLY sells high flow cats cause they are cheaper than normal ones...

gamereric1

Reaction score
Yes, it does. I just had one installed. Performance did change a little bit. Really when I am starting off from stop. But then again, I needed a new cat anyways. The ODBII was giving the Cat Insufficiency error. Bought it off of performancepeddler.com

Last edited:
Back