installing led turn signals

asphyxxed

Reaction score
if i get l.e.d. turn signals i should get the same color bulb as the lens right? they say that looks better...plus, if i install them will i need electronic flashers? if so is it a 3 pin or some other type? can't find what kind the 2000 accord takes...

thanks guys..

dynasty

Reaction score
when you buy the LED turn signal bulb, the color bulb is going to be clear. the light of the bulb must be red or amber, which is the legal color here in Oklahoma but i'm sure it's the same to any state so i would keep it red or amber. also, you don't need anything else. the bulb will flash quicker everytime you turn your signal on. i have a red one on my accord and i love it because it's bright! look up "LED 7440" on ebay.

rwong410

Reaction score
I don't think it would be legal to have red turn signals on the front...but I may be wrong

shavedaccord

Reaction score
yeah load resistors are recommended..you can get them cheaper on websites than ebay..or even radio shack

chaser226

Reaction score
Is there an actual DIY on this? I would like to get led turn signals as well ^^

shavedaccord

Reaction score
really..no DIY is required..the load resistors come with wire taps..all you do is tap it into your positive wire on the turn signal

chaser226

Reaction score
would you link me an example of what led to buy? I'm just a little confused on how to make the led stay in the housing.

Back