JDM parts!!!

dynasty

Reaction score
what specific parts are you trying to find? i don't think there's much parts for our generation of JDM parts.

PROJECT H

Reaction score
http://jdmland.com/
PASSWORDJDM.COM

pretty sure u can find a couple "JDM" things for ur accord (sidemarkers, badges, rims, seats, steering wheel, shift knob, mostly accessories and etc...they mite not be 6thGen Specific, but thats all the JDM u can get besides ebay... like wut talontsiawd said.. our cars arnt sold in japan. :(

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The most JDM parts your gonna see are: motors: F20B & H22(OBD2) and misc body parts. That's about it. Buy that front end pieces off the guy on V6P, there was a front clip w/ motor/tranny on ebay awhile ago. So you've practically got a complete RHD conversion if you want to piece it all together.

tattedhondaguy

Reaction score
jdm_dynasty said:
what specific parts are you trying to find? i don't think there's much parts for our generation of JDM parts.
I was looking and noticed that there was nothing, I just was wondering...

talontsiawd

Reaction score
tattedhondaguy said:
I was looking and noticed that there was nothing, I just was wondering...
If you want to do major front end surgury, you might be able to get the front end to fit. You have to do hood, bumper, headlights, front end. I think it's swapable without modification, as far as i know, but it's going to cost you an arm and a leg. And like above, motor, etc, you can swap. Everything besides emblems are going to cost you a bunch to do except for buying like shift knobs or emblems.

It's not like a civic where you can throw on a type r lip or some headlights.

Back