Radiators?

Chris Vu

Reaction score
What radiators are available to us? I don't think Mishimoto makes any for our cars ..

Also, what radiator fans aswell?

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Yep .. i4 .. can I use a v6 radiator ? Would it mount up the same ? o_O

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Okay Matt, I've got another question .. I4 radiators are 26.75" x 14.75" So which size of "Universal Radiator" should I get ? Both of them are taller than the OEM one, but one's more narrow, whereas the other is 1/4" wider. Would the 19" height be a problem ?

82002650751 ….. Rad, Universal, Two Row Double Pass, Open, 26’’ x 19’’, 1 1/2’’
8200280075 ….. Rad, Universal, Two Row, Double Pass, Open, 28’’ x 19’’, 1-3/4’’

Side note: Why the hell don't they list prices on their website ??? :furious:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Those radiators are probably to tall. Looks like you'll need 3 inches and some change from your hood to radiator. You can measure and cut a piece of something like wood/ plastic 3.25 inches and place it long ways on your radiator cap and shut your hood. If it hits then you won't be able to run either of those because of hood clearance. also if you run a taller radiator you'll have to have custom radiator stays made

Aren't the h22 and f23 radiators similar?

Last edited:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Those radiators are probably to tall. Looks like you'll need 3 inches and some change from your hood to radiator. You can measure and cut a piece of something like wood/ plastic 3.25 inches and place it long ways on your radiator cap and shut your hood. If it hits then you won't be able to run either of those because of hood clearance. also if you run a taller radiator you'll have to have custom radiator stays made

Aren't the h22 and f23 radiators similar?

That's a good question ! I wonder if the mounting points are the same? I'm going to go look into it .. I'll post back.

EDIT: So the H22 radiators are 13.75 x 26.31 so it's CLOSE. The width is off by a little under half an inch, and the height is 1" shorter than ours. So would that mess with the mounting points ??

Last edited:

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couldn't you just make some custom mounting brackets if its only a little off and the stock ones wont work?
It wouldn't cost much to get some made.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Yeah it would be easy to make some mounting brackets for the radiator from Home Depot / Lowes etc.

H22 26.31 x 13.75
F23 26.75" x 14.75

That is really close.

You should also try Prelude Radiators and 5th gen radiators.

Last edited:
Back