make over??

Does the site need a make over?

• Total voters

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Am i the only one who feels like the look of the site is plain and outdated. maybe its time for a makeover 6ga :hide:

Narftastic

Reaction score
Even if everyone voted yes it will never hapen, it's too hard to even put the ROTM back on the homepage... :boo:

J30MAN

Reaction score
I like it the way it is. I'm just a creature of habit. I wouldn't like it if it was different. I don't even like changing the skins on here.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
This site is pretty decent compared to the other sites I have been on that makes 6GA look like a goddess. Everything is neat and there aren't many if not any broken links.
I just use the dark_vb skin so everything looks 10x better to me.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
I like clean and simple. Easy to find what you need. I have the hardest time with acurazine if not using thesearch function.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
no, leave it alone

youtube, facebook, etc....they change their setup often enough if you like pace changes.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Leave it the same. I love the way it is laid out, but not always the way it functions when glitches are overlooked and no phucs are given about administration, but that's a different tangent.

truWarier02

Reaction score
I like the simplicity and how it's uncluttered unlike other forums.

Look at what happened to Woot.com when they changed their simple layout to a more fancy design. Seems like they lost so many of their regulars.

Back