Best Racing Hart/RH Evo Dealer?

midnight407

Reaction score
I know I could search and see who has the lowest prices, but I wanted to see if anyone on here has purchased a set of Racing Harts or RH Evos from any sites online. Prices? Service? Shipping? Thanks!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i got mine from DAZZ Motorsports, or now known as Sprewell Racing here in socal... they're the biggest RH distributor in these areas

midnight407

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
i got mine from DAZZ Motorsports, or now known as Sprewell Racing here in socal... they're the biggest RH distributor in these areas

I was thinking more nationwide that I could even maybe order online from.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
call them up... and i think they have website..

and think abt it... if they're the biggest distributor, they'll usually have the best price ;) or look at some other sites and get them to price match it for ya

DaAccord98

Reaction score
racing hart rims got discontinued all of them if u find them those r the last shippment that they have....cuz they r weak and bend pretty fast thats y they stop sellin them in most places

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
ALL of RH and RH evo rims got dc? since when?

i've heard bad things abt the newer gen RH/ RH evo rims, but i know the older ones are strongs as hell... my C6 rims are still good with no bends watsoever

Fish

Reaction score
DaAccord98 said:
racing hart rims got discontinued all of them if u find them those r the last shippment that they have....cuz they r weak and bend pretty fast thats y they stop sellin them in most places

Where'd you hear that? Last I heard Racing Hart was still going really strong, and still produced very high quality wheels, even though some of their recent designs are a bit odd looking.

As far as I know, Racing Hart and RH Evo are two totally separate and unrelated companies, aside from having a few similar wheel designs and similar sounding names.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Fish said:
As far as I know, Racing Hart and RH Evo are two totally separate and unrelated companies, aside from having a few similar wheel designs and similar sounding names.

they're the same company... just 2 different lines; one high end and one mainstream (the RH evo line tht's more affordable)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
If you don't mind used, i've seen absloutely amazing deals on craigslist. If you looking for 3 peice, they are incrediably easy to refurbish.

Back