Amp Help

kennykenn

Reaction score
This site has been great help with my stereo install(Props Wildman), but where are the amp grounding points in the trunk. Wanted to ask before I tear up everything. Thanks in Advance!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
you can really put a ground anywhere.......there was one wire that was grounded under the carpet behind the seats in the trunk, i just grounded it there as well. i have a sedan, so idk if it would be different in a coupe. basicly you can ground to anywhere where theres a screw or bolt that touches metal and where the connector would touch metal......if youts painted, get some sand paper and sand down the paint to the metal, just where you need it, and that would be a good ground.

kennykenn

Reaction score
Thanks

Found the one under the carpet in the front of the trunk, works great.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
yup, what sketch said. kennykenn, biggest thing is to sand down the paint where you will be grounding it so you're grounding to bare metal - just make sure u do that

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
......if youts painted

i really gotta stop stayin up so late, hahaha......i meant "if ITS painted", hahahahahaha. i read that, and i was like, wtf did i write? then i was like, ok, well, wtf did i mean, haha.

Back