Exel TZ-16 wheels

xluben

Reaction score
are these any good?

The wheels are 17x7 Exel TZ-16 in Gunmetal color. They are wrapped in Kuhmo ECSTA tires that are 215/45 in size.
t7phckbo5WKzmJcwXIPiaVpUdUrm.jpg
rfvVOJXdNtmq8o64hMnBPMfSMoyc.jpg

DYVirLyoxkn9UioJEiWBhUbSm4kW.jpg
AIIeUzVsJeIYOCvpiieDgP22YuJr.jpg

I had these on my Accord for about a month. The tires and rims both have less than 1000 miles on them. I bought them new. I don't think that hardly an of the tread got wore off the tires, everything looks brand new. They have a little brake dust and dirt on them, but other than that they look flawless. I seriously cannot find one scratch on any of them! The only reason I am selling them is because I sold my Accord and the rims don't fit on my new car.

The rims have (2) 4 bolt patterns. 4x100 and 4x114.3, my 91 accord used the 4x114.3. If you don't know what you car has you can use this reference:

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Vehicle_Bolt_Pattern_Reference.cfm

Included is a complete installation kit for everything you need to put them on your car as soon as you get them. Including 4 sets of tuner-style lugs plus and extra set in case you lose any. Extra valve stems and a socket to tighten them, it is an adapter that can be used with the socket that is in your cars spare tire kit already.
they're being sold locally. they're looking for $550. does this seem like a good deal?

xluben

Reaction score
Quicksilvercord said:
To many spokes for me but thats a pretty good deal.

yeah, i really like the 5 spoke. i was looking at the rota slipstreams:

SlipstreamSmall.jpg

and i see that exel makes an identical model called the 'race':

raceblk.jpg

but these for half the price look mighty tempting :)

Back