which suspension combo?

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
what would go best with tokico illuminas: eibach pro-kit (f-1.5 r-1.5), tein h-tech (f-1.4 r-1.3), or tein s-tech (f-2.0 r-1.9).
i was thinking of getting h-techs because i don't wanna go too low n have rubbing issues. how are the h-techs if anyone knows? thanks

Last edited:

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
I have the s-techs on my sedan and they are a great combo with the illuminas I have on there too however if i were you I would look for some progress springs they drop the car a tad bit more are a good company and have a great apperance on the car

ill be switching into those likely this spring

also I have no rubbing issues on 18x7.5 +45mm rims with 225/40/18's

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
cantafrodaccord, i get rubbing issues because my offset is +42 with 225/40/18. i'll look more into the progress springs. thanks

00accord4cyl, so you mean if i get the illuminas i should get the stechs, and if i keep stock shocks then i should get pro-kit? y so? and thanks

Fish

Reaction score
Every car is different, but I have a similar drop to the S-tech's and my wheels are at around 0.8 to 1.2 degrees of camber. Still close enough to spec not to need any correction. Just get an alignment and get your toe corrected, and you should be fine.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
DarkElegance919 said:
00accord4cyl, so you mean if i get the illuminas i should get the stechs, and if i keep stock shocks then i should get pro-kit? y so? and thanks
Yeah, because when i had prokit the stock shocks hadn't blown yet and it has been 3 years i think..plus the ride wasn't bad..

But if you get stechs the drop is more, so the illuminas will be a must..I personally say go with those, down the road with pro-kits you will wish you were lower..

As for camber, like said above me, it is different for every car..some people don't need them for prokit, i did..which is why i just went on and dropped my car more...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i have s-techs on my celica and i feel like riding a horse everytime i drive the car :eek: good for cornering tho despite me having ****ty all-season tires :D

Back