Hey you think we could....

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
You think we could get 2 stickys at the top of the members ride or eye candy section? One for coupes and the other for sedans. Each member who owned a coupe would post ONE pic of there car and same as in the sedan thread. They could be something like *Official Sedan Thread* and same for the coupes *Official Coupe Thread*. I just think it would be cool to have threads where members who own either a coupe or a sedan can go and get ideas from one another on there specific body style, rather than sifting through the members rides section.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
tht would make us like............. all the other gazillion car websites online :bash:

i like the current layout cos it's personalized and not many websites are doing it.... yet :p

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
Yeah its like all the other web sites, but it helps a lot when someone wants to just look at coupes or just look at sedans. Like me :)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
98AV6205HP said:
Yeah its like all the other web sites, but it helps a lot when someone wants to just look at coupes or just look at sedans. Like me :)

well, maybe we go group all the sedans in one sub-forum and the coupes in the other...

btw, it also helps if all u guys folow the instruction to posting in the members' ride section... the title itself should give u an idea of what the car is (coupe or sedan for example)... a lil more info and typing wouldn't hurt right? ;)

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
no that would cause too many complications..people already don't follow the rules..which really bugs me...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
its not that we need another subforum (like v6p :rolleyes: ) but the rules on posting should be enforced.

ex:
ryan's 98 ex 4cyl auto sedan

not too hard, is it? lol

Back