Sponsored posts/threads

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Last edited:

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
These are on another forum I was just looking over. It's quite annoying.

admin

Reaction score
These are indeed ads from PostRelease.com. I implemented them a few days ago and I'll be testing them for a week or two to see how they perform. There's only one ad per category and it's the first post. Shouldn't take long to get used to these so you can just skip them without even paying attention :)

You've probably noticed (or not) that in the past 6 months there hasn't been a single ad on this forum for registered users.. and only one banner ad for quests. It's not cheap to run a forum this active so hopefully these will help paying the server bills. Your feedback is appreciated and after a few weeks I'll evaluate if it's worth keep running these ads.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Completely understand. But is there a way to keep the sponsored threads from staying at the the top when viewing subforums? Or at least not have the thread title in bold? Or is that just part of the deal.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
if they help out, i wouldn't really mind them. they're really not hard to overlook, and like you were saying we'll get used to them if they stay around.

Back