Rota Slipstream vs. Nippon Racing F2?

Sonnick

Reaction score
I was searching for prices on the Slipstreams and found Nippon Racing F2 wheels are exactly the same, just a little cheaper. What do you guys think? A knockoff of a knockoff :confused: :confused:

Supposedly they are the same weight too..just not too sure of the quality. I think I'd rather get the Slipstreams, just thought I'd ask.

jccg5

Reaction score
rota slipstream 2 small for accord is make them look like lowrider not tuner..i personally dont like it

Sonnick

Reaction score
jccg5 said:
rota slipstream 2 small for accord is make them look like lowrider not tuner..i personally dont like it
Not in 17s..looks track ready ;)

Slipstreamchop.jpg

And yes ^^ that's my sig, just enlarged. Lol

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
you should uhhh reduce your sig size before a mod comes calling...its double the height it should be...

anyway, i thought you didnt want the "steelie from a distance" look?? have you looked at the slipstreams with a polished lip ("royal")?

btw, whats your price range?

Sonnick

Reaction score
ryan s said:
you should uhhh reduce your sig size before a mod comes calling...its double the height it should be...

anyway, i thought you didnt want the "steelie from a distance" look?? have you looked at the slipstreams with a polished lip ("royal")?

btw, whats your price range?
Idk how to change it.. :(

Well, in that pic they don't look like steelies. I think they look awesome, and track ready. Slipstreams in silver might look silly, I don't know. But they go along with the whole theme of my car..black tints, blacked out headlights, then black wheels maybe with a CF gas cap ;)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Nippon's are supposadly stronger, higher quality, but a bit heavier (like 1lb). That's what i've read atleast. I think the PS looks good. Fits the look of what i think your car should look like :D

P.S. I can easily resize your sig to size and file size if you let me know what deminsions.

Sonnick

Reaction score
talontsiawd said:
Nippon's are supposadly stronger, higher quality, but a bit heavier (like 1lb). That's what i've read atleast. I think the PS looks good. Fits the look of what i think your car should look like :D

P.S. I can easily resize your sig to size and file size if you let me know what deminsions.
Lol. Well thank you sir. Stronger, higher quality, and cheaper?

I just want the top chopped off so you can see my car..the wall doesn't really need to be in the pic. Lol

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
hmmm...now im wondering if the slipstreams are flat or semi-gloss. i havent seen one in person for quite a while now. if they were flat they might look like steelies.

EDIT after some google action (the search engine, come on now :rolleyes: ) there is a gun metallic and flat gun. check out the royal gun metallic...these are currently my #2 choice for wheels :D

Back