Painting Rims

Sinful

Reaction score
Hey do you guys think i should paint my rims black? Or should i just go with new rims?

Here's what they look like right now.

f10.jpg

Photoshop:
d.jpg

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
No black...just lower the car more :D Rims are unique so i would say keep them...looks like your tire needs air too haha

dynasty

Reaction score
powder coat your rims gold. but yeah, lower your car some more.

Sinful

Reaction score
haha yea i know lower it. I just bought the car last week, i haven't had the money or time. I think my cousin's friend can get me some lowering springs for really cheap or free. So i hope he'll have them by tomorrow. i guess i might keep them the same color then. The rims have major curbage :( . Gonna look up a DIY on google i remember i saw one.

oh and black rims look NICE as hell on this guys car. my car is the same color (FamousCoupe from V6P) thats why i was thinking of painting them black. but i guess its the rims that make the difference.

famous5.jpg

Last edited:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I'd say black, mostly because i don't really like that look. So black will be the most "understated" interms of how the wheel looks. The things i personally don't like won't stick out so much. I'd say no on the bronze, especially gold, i don't know that those are the type of rims i'd want to show off. No offence, they arn't ugly, i just wouldn't want the design to stand out anymore than they do now.

Back