**SCAMMER ALERT** User Siccsyde

Griffeycom

Reaction score
On 11 MAR 2013 I sent user Siccsyde $80.00 for a 6 CD In dash player with front door speakers. I've given him ample time to send me the stereo and speakers and now he's ignoring my PMs. He'll give excuses as to why it hasn't been sent out or say that it was sent out but WILL NOT produce proof. According to his profile he logs in approximately 7:45AM PDT every day so I know he's checking my PMs. He also posted his address here which is a whopping .1 miles or 17 driving seconds from a post office!

I gave him fair warning before I posted this and I still have not received any proof of shipment nor will he refund my money. I will gladly produce screen shots or copies of our PMs for proof if needed.

I just want everyone out to to avoid this user because he will take your money and run!!!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i'll keep an eye out, and prob put the scammer tag on him tonight if he doesn't respond

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
$80 is a decent amount of money...

I would write down the address. Do a lot of digging and press the issue by contacting him via phone to start.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
I've sold to him before. Complained that the led didn't fit And its the exact one I have on my car

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
He also posted his address here which is a whopping .1 miles or 17 driving seconds from a post office!

2jbmjoh.gif

Back