Forgot to introduce myself...

6thGenGirl

Reaction score
Hi guys. Sorry, I'm over 20 posts already and I never realized there was an introduction forum. Anyway, my name is Heather. I own a 1998 Heather Mist Metallic EX sedan automatic. I bought the car a little over 4 years ago and I just paid it off a couple of months ago. It's the first car that I've ever fully financed all by myself so it will always hold a special place in my heart. Looking forward to chatting with you guys. I've posted a few times on DriveAccord.net but it's mostly 7th gens and I like this forum a lot better anyway. BTW, you don't need to watch your language or anything like that around me. You won't offend me, I'm used to it. ;)

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
haha seems like nobody ever likes driveaccord..but whatever..welcome to the site!! i guess haha even though you have been here

6THGEN_AI4

Welcome again....Heather and your Heather Mist Metallic EX sedan automatic... :D

wg2k7

Reaction score
welcome. haha thats cool your name is also the name of a the paint. i have a friend name sky who has a saturn sky

theaccordian

Reaction score
always good to have a female perspecticve on things, way too much testosterone up in here. :p

specially in the offtopic "relationship trouble" threads haha

Back