Sedan Backseat

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i know ive asked this before, but i really need to know how to remove the back seat in the sedans. mostly i need to know how to take the bottom off, but i also need to know how to take off the side pieces......like, when the back seat is folded down, the pieces on both sides of the seat that are still up, they dont fold down at all.

i need to know now cuz the person that had the car before me had some wierd computer wiring stuff all hooked up into there (i have a phone line in my car, like a real phone line), and im in the process of taking it out, and whoever put it in, had ran it under the seat, all nice like, haha. yea, ill take pics once its all out, cuz it was quite surprised when i found it myself, haha. thanks in advance.

klee

Reaction score
Sketch, I had to remove the side narrow cushions in order to install my suspension. The narrow side cushions are held in by one bolt at the bottom and a metal clip at the top. You will have to move the cushion to the side to see it. Take out the 12mm bolt and lift from the bottom and unhook the top. The seats I believe are four bolts. Two behind the seats under the thin carpeting and two in the front below the knee cap area when you are sitting in it. You will need to lift the cushions to get to them.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thanks a lot man, haha, cuz i really need to take the bottom one out so i can take out that extra wiring that i have no need for what-so-ever.

klee

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
thanks a lot man, haha, cuz i really need to take the bottom one out so i can take out that extra wiring that i have no need for what-so-ever.

No worries. The rear seats are just a pain because you have to use one hand to push the cushion to the side just to get the socket wrench in there to remove the bolt.

acrod99

Reaction score
The bottom cushion-Mine just pops out if you lift up briskly.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thanks a lot both of you guys, you really helped me out. i had like a computer plug that ended in my trunk, and a ethernet wire that went from there to my armrest, haha. my backseat just popped up, like acrod's, but the back was still attached tho, like, the front sides popped up, but the back wouldnt get loose, kinda like right in the middle? idk, but i got all the wiring out that i didnt need, so im happy:D thanks again guys!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
there's 1 bolt that holds the seat cushion down, its near the middle in the back of seat cushion. the front is held down by two clips, you can just yank up (like you did lol) to get those out.

but that bolt would have kept you from taking the seat cushion out

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, thanks. damn these hidden bolts, they suck, haha. oh, and i think i might be able to have TV in my car, haha. ill take a pic sometime and show ya. the one wire i ripped out was an ethernet hook up, and the end of the other wire that i also took out was a plug for like a printer or something. sooo im thinkin that the guy that had the car before me was dowloadin pron and printing the sh*t out in the trunk, hahaha, while drivin down the road, hahahahaha.

acrod99

Reaction score
Wildman said:
there's 1 bolt that holds the seat cushion down, its near the middle in the back of seat cushion. the front is held down by two clips, you can just yank up (like you did lol) to get those out.

but that bolt would have kept you from taking the seat cushion out
D'oh! Whoops-forgot about that, man. Sorry

Back