where will TO end up?

Slowtime

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is TO at home laffin his *** off now? I shouldn't laff at Eagles fans considering my beloved J E T S ( jets jets jets) aren't in too much of a better place. I think he'll end up in Denver.

HandoEX

Reaction score
Slowtime said:
Is it just me, or is TO at home laffin his *** off now? I shouldn't laff at Eagles fans considering my beloved J E T S ( jets jets jets) aren't in too much of a better place. I think he'll end up in Denver.
He can't be laughing too much. As much of an a$$ as he is, the man still wants to win. I see him in Atlanta or Denver.
Atlanta because they may take a gamble to get over the hump.
Denver because Shanahan is a risk taker and could work the front office into giving TO a chance.

ps-The Jets QB, Brooks Bollinger, grew up just up the road from my town(50 miles).

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
T.O. is from around here in Alex City, Alabama (50 Miles away) I'd love it if he'd end up in the ATL--but I don't think he'll be happy because Vick isn't really a passer. He'd be suited more in denver or somewhere without any big names. He wants to be the team's ONLY star player.

angelplus

Reaction score
Slowtime said:

im glad that we are educated around here.

anyways, i really dont care for him, plus jets blow, oh, and so do the eagles. go cleveland browns.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
in the trash IMO.....:p

anywhere by Indy..... go COLTS! :D all the way this year

du3ce

Reaction score
Denver doesn't want T.O. stupid ignorant ***

Last edited:

klee

Reaction score
The Eagles historically never did like to pay high salaries to their players. They also don't need these types of distractions. Does anyone remember the crap Keyshawn Johnson pulled? T.O. is trying the samething. The Eagles are not going to pay him the money. Frankly, let T.O. go to another team. Regardless, it was a tough lost against Dallas. McNabb has been plagued with injuries and he needs to take some time off.

Slowtime

Reaction score
well i now KNOW TO is sitting home laughing (laffin) at the eagles. I think McNabb will have season ending surgery and the eagles are sure to miss the playoffs, just a TO would secretly want. I get so sick of all of these politically correct answers players give about TO. Just say it, the man is a crook and pain inthe a-- and i don't want him on my team.

Back