okkkk my engine!!

DaAccord98

Reaction score
i want my engine to sound crazy!!! like if it was a v6 or v8 when its turned on or idle....wat can i get 2 make it sound crazy yes i already have and intake

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
uh, why would you WANT it to sound that way?
buy an AV6 or a V8 mustang...

or be gay and rip out your exhaust and put a straight pipe with no muffler, cat, resonator, just straight pipe, with a 5 inch opening at the end.

then buy cheap *** headers because those are usually the loudest.

then buy an electronic B.O.V. to preprogram how loud you want it to sound.

cg6boi

Reaction score
....besides what the ppl above say, get a good exhasut with a nice size pipe diameter (2.5"-3") with a good sized tip, greddy exhaust are pretty mean sounding, i have a tsudo full cat back exhaust and i sound pretty mean when im at idle or a start up, my cousins crx has a full tanable medalian exhaust and his **** is nice sounding

cg6boi

Reaction score
since you live in ny you can prolly run a test pipe which will make you sound louder plus the added benefit of performance....i live in cali so i just got myself a hi flow cat, putting it on tuesday

DaAccord98

Reaction score
i kno wat ill do ill get me a frankeinstein engine and run Totalimmortal in the NJ turnpike while he is cryin it crazy!

DaAccord98

Reaction score
Sonnick said:

lol turbo naw i got an auto tranny only if i had a 5spd i wanna do a conversion but isnt it 2 much money??? installed and buyin everythin i need?

Back