Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Hell no. I'm committed to the end

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
For all the guys who are married or have girlfriends....Here's the scenerio

If you're walking through a mall or something and you come across a girl who is simply Incredible looking. Nice tight a$$, incredible shape, beautiful hair, perfect height and a gorgeous smile. She's flirting with you and showing she's interested in you.

The question is:

Would you dump your current girlfriend/wife for her

acrod99

Reaction score
blacknight said:
Nice tight a$$, incredible shape, beautiful hair, perfect height and a gorgeous smile.
How'd you know what my girlfriend looks like?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
me and my girl broke up a couple weeks ago. idk really what i wanna do, like, if i wanna try to get back with her, or to find someone else, haha. idk if id really dump a girl for someone who i just met, like it woul have to depend on the current relationship, and id prolly have to secretivly see the other girl once or twice in order to see if the feeling would still be the same.

klee

Reaction score
No. It takes a bit of time to get to know a girl and just because she looks hot doesn't mean crap to me. I have to verify she is not a Class 'A' psycho before I would even think about it. I've spent allot of time into my current girl and frankly it's worth every minute.

00J

Reaction score
klee said:
No. It takes a bit of time to get to know a girl and just because she looks hot doesn't mean crap to me. I have to verify she is not a Class 'A' psycho before I would even think about it. I've spent allot of time into my current girl and frankly it's worth every minute.

Werd

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Is "hit it and quit it" an option? I'd prob. vote for that, cuz I've got too much time and $$$ in the current girlfriend. :D

jonblizz

Reaction score
Shyt ,i would get her number , go out a few times b4 i would make a decision, also depends on how much time u have invested this is my formula for women over 21

Beautiful woman with no kids + age = crazy insecure woman, selfish, goldidigger , self centered biotch

ugly woman or woman with more than one kid + age= very secure , Knows how to keep her man happy, down to earth

dont get it twisted im definately gonn still try to holla at beautiful chicks tho
but by the time im ready to settle down ill probably pick personality over beauty, but right now give me a chick with some tig ole bittys, and a phatty :D

Just my tak on the brawds out here

Last edited:
Back