X-mas gift.........

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
has anyone thought of what to get for the gf? i'm so out of ideas.. i've pretty much bought here jeweleries, handbags (mostly Coach), clothes, etc in the past.. can anyone think of something meaningful (and hopefully not too pricey) to give?

acrod99

Reaction score
I've got the same issue, man. And i hate that she says she wants nothing, too ("i just want to see you"). It makes it so much harder.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
acrod99 said:
I've got the same issue, man. And i hate that she says she wants nothing, too ("i just want to see you"). It makes it so much harder.

lol..... i SOOOOOO hate tht... i only want u for christmas. :rolleyes: well, she's going back to asia for the holidays, so i have to get her something by the 10th of dec.. hopefully i'd have something by then... i guess this is a prob esp when u've been with the same girl for almost 4 yrs

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
"i just want to see you"
BTW, girls hate that gift. They say that, but if you're like me, and end up getting them nothing they'll get all pissed and start crying. HAHA

acrod99

Reaction score
^Hahaha! Yeah, but if we said that to them, they wouldn't get us anything, we'd be upset, and they'd say "why didn't you ask for anything?" Haha! Women.

jonblizz

Reaction score
hey i would get her like a gift certificate to go to a beauty spa , and get a card and put some money in it and tell her you'll go shopping with her all day long
oh my bad u said cheap, get her a jewelry box or promise or engagement ring, or a gift basket from victoria secret with all those body washes , candles, lotion ,etc, all that stuff they like with a bath robe or something
or u can simply ask her what she want and get her something sentimental.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
One year, I knew my GF wanted an ipod, so I bought her an iPod mini (pink of course) and loaded it with all her favorite songs, and made a playlist with love songs and $hit--she was all over me for like 2 weeks straight. She thought I was romantic.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
acrod99 said:
^Hahaha! Yeah, but if we said that to them, they wouldn't get us anything, we'd be upset, and they'd say "why didn't you ask for anything?" Haha! Women.

lol... SO TRUE! they can treat us like ****, but if we piss them off a lil, we're done for :(

btw, when i meant cheap, my budget stand at $500 :D but doesn't mean i have to spend it all.. also, she won't be here for christmas as she's going home to asia... :( thus, no dinners, shopping trips, etc..

i kinda like the Ipod idea, but she doesn't use portable music players at all... u think she'll finally start using it regularly if i get her one?? thanx for the help guys!

98sleeper

Reaction score
you think you got it bad. i'm in california right now and my girls back home in georgia. she said all she wanted was for me to come home. i really don't know what to get her!

Back