Your Old Cars

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Your Old Cars (56k i wouldnt reccomend it)

well, i got an idea just to see what everyones other cars were before your accords, or that you own along with your accords.

Heres the one before the accord, it was also my first car:
1991 Lincoln Continental:
5% window tint
STOCK air bag suspension
i put a system in it, same one i had in the accord
PassengerSideTint2.jpg

DriverSidePassengerDoorTint.jpg

PassengerSideTint1.jpg

BackTintEDIT.jpg

Interior2.jpg

Interior1.jpg

StereoSet-up.jpg

gotta love the white, canvas maroon top, and maroon leather interior:p, haha........now wheres acrods caddy? haha, you got some competition, haha. i wish i woulve kept that pile tho, cuz i was just about to tap into the stock air bag system and put some switches on it, haha :p

Last edited:

acrod99

Reaction score
What What? Haha-here's my Cakillac on AFTERMARKET airbags. Haha. Too bad you had to lose your boat, i do too. I even have to lower my price. Damn, this sucks.

Muyo

Reaction score
damn you all had pimp mobiles, I had a crappy 96 Ford Contour as my first car

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
1984 Audi 80
1991 Saab 900
1994 Toyota 4Runner
1999 Honda Civic EX 4dr
2002 Honda Accord SE Coupe
f8398697.jpg

2003 Acura 3.2 CL-S

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
okasu said:
LOL ANDY YOU COP! HAHA Tell em the story!

hahaha, what story, couldnt be the one where i was f*ckin around one day doin j-turns and popped the seal on the rack and pinion and couldnt barely steer a week later, could it? haha. :p

that was in the lincoln by the way, haha.

btw, acrod, how much you selling the caddy for? just wondering, and if it sounds good, maybe ill run it by my pops.

ryon527

Reaction score
This is my old car/first car

98 olds intrigue

258842_2_full.jpg

258842_30_full.jpg

258842_50_full.jpg

I still have it, it just sits on my patio for now. My dad is going to drive it in the winter because he has a G35 coupe.

jonblizz

Reaction score
Yah this my first whip ,1988 pontiac grand am. i payed $800, it was great accept that the passenger seat would slide back in forth on heavy acceleration, it came with a pioneer headunit, i had some good times with her, oh did i mention the passsenger side window didnt work, no ac. almost lost my life in that car , had a serious hydroplaning incident at 70mph, car stopped just short of a telephone pole. had to donate her, headgasket was goin it was becoming a money pit and many other issues.

thats when i copped the 92 max in jan 2004 for $1500, tranny went out a month later payed 600 for a replacement that was getting ready to go out again in june , and countlss other things i probably spent another 2000 to keep her running, she had no air or heat, the netire uder carriage was rotted out . i mean i had rust holes in the floorbord ,doorjams , apillar and trunk. i had to make my own homade trunk release with a hanger and some bicycle brake wiring, and the worst part was i had like therr keyfor this car ,1for passenfger side door ,driver side door and ignition, noe of those worked on the trunk. sombody saw my dumb *** comin, then i had the nerve to put a system in it. i ended up selling it to some young boul who was a mechanic fro 1800.

then i copped the ac lx bought it with 36000 miles on it now im at about 56000, put $2500 down 289 amonth, got a system, window tint and rims , saving up for mor mods :D

Attachments

• the granam.jpg
    the granam.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Back