NYC Meet

okasu

Reaction score
I dont mean to shout out the other forums or anything but over @ the other forum... The NYC people are trying to set up a meet... I know its v6p heads but im still rocking my 6thgenaccord stickers ^_^.

So if any of you guys are interested, check it out. LOL Its a bit messy but hey this came up all of a sudden. You should pass through Carl.

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?p=815277&posted=1#post815277

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
lol, no worries man you'd have to stomp pretty hard to worry about stepping on any toes here. besides most of us on here are or have been members of many other boards and now people on other forums so it's always cool to get a head's up if something is going on

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, the HUGE meet for next year, idk, but this meet is just one in NYC for the day, haha, so unless you wanna leave today, skip t-giving with the fam, and go to nyc for a 1/2 day meet, haha, i wouldnt care if i was you. no offense to you, but like, haha, youre in cali, haha. idk go if i had the time, but i dont........i have to request off 2 weeks in advance, and cant call out cuz i do that enough as it is, haha.

okasu

Reaction score
Nah, seems that everyone has already decided that it will be on a sunday.

okasu

Reaction score
Damn Carl, it would be dope if u could pass through... I think it may turn out to be more than 15 heads at JB... then like @ 1:30 after we finish the photoshoot n races... we are heading down to Flushing Meadow Park to meet up w/ b20vtec heads which I presume are gunna be rolling 20+ and go for another photoshoot... haha I think ima be the only head w/ a 6thgenaccord decal... The dogs are gunna wanna eat me alive! LOL! O well... REP IT UP TO THE DEATH OF IT! lol..

okasu

Reaction score
Here are pics of the meet people... I have a sick wreckless driving video that we all did on our way to flushing meadow park... We were playing tag against the 06 7thgen... which I might add is fast as SH*T!

okasuv6p2.jpg

okasuv6p1.jpg
okasuv6p.jpg

allaccords.jpg

okasunsonnic.jpg

mikesaccord.jpg

v1.jpg

n no thats not me wiping the wheels lol! Just incase! HAHA!
v2.jpg

v3.jpg

v4.jpg

v7.jpg

v8.jpg

v9.jpg

v10.jpg

v12.jpg

v14.jpg

v15.jpg

v16.jpg

v18.jpg

v20.jpg

----b20vtec meeting

v24.jpg

v25.jpg

v26.jpg

v27.jpg

v28.jpg

v29.jpg

v30.jpg

v31.jpg

What ya think? As for the video... Im waiting for it to be uploaded but if you guys have aim and wish to see it just im me... littlechinoo... ill send it n vwala... Its 58 megs so please have a high connection... or sadly your @ssed out...

What do you guys think?

Back