driving music

Slowtime

Reaction score
what do you guys keep in the car as constant driving music?

ïn the air tonight"- phil collins ( i think it reminds me of miami vice in the opening scene.)

Freddie's Dead- Curtis Mayfield
Iron Man- Black Sabbath

Pete Rock- Soul Survivor #1
Any Lenny Kravitz
Staind
House Music

Muyo

Reaction score
lately it has been trance trance and more trance

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
I like Stupify by Disturbed -- Well, pretty much any Disturbed. That $hit kicks @ss, and makes you wanna punch people. :D :D :D

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
disturbed is alright, im not really into rock anymore. i like techno if im in the mood and flying down the highway, i like CKY pretty well, pretty much the only rock band i can honestly say i like and wouldnt think twice about listening to. but as for right now, i recently picked up that new 50 cent soundtrack, and threw it on the iPod, so that all i have goin now.........50 cent, mobb deep, tony yayo, young buck, all them, haha. yea, i mainly listen to rap.....thats why i cant wait to put my sub back in:D

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
A lot of hip hop. Mos Def, Talib, Heiroglyphics, etc. If you like rap and whatnot, you should check out "Ayo" by Andre Nickatina. That's a pretty good driving song, upbeat.

jonblizz

Reaction score
right now im bangin some serious mp3 cd's, kanye west , some old skoolgospell, wutang, jay-z, joe budden, old skool r&b(al b sure, guy, lionell richie new edition) and i just got that sheek louch cd so far its banging

acrod99

Reaction score
I like the more r&b stuff when i drive-Anthony Hamilton/John Legend. For hiphop-Common/Talib/Kanye. I just recently heard an Eric Benet song, and i'm gonna pic up his latest soon. None of my friends like the stuff i listen to at first, then it grows on 'em! haha

klee

Reaction score
I don't really listen to one group over and over again. It's mainly Hip Pop, Alternative, or Trance. When it comes to Trance, I mainly have D.J. Tiesto on the rewind.

Back